07909 914 754 (uk) | 416-391-0587 (ca)
Please also refer to the ‘Pre-conception‘ page.
Women and men may seek to conceive naturally with traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) rather than Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) cycles, or some may turn to TCM following a number of failed cycles. And others may wish to have TCM for at treatment before embarking on an ART (IUI, IVF) cycle to enhance their chances of success.
For many men and women, natural fertility may be gained with acupuncture, Chinese medicine, diet and lifestyle modifications; and for women, using a BBT chart.
TCM is able to increase the chances of pregnancy and giving birth as it has been clinically demonstrated to:
- Regulate and stabilise hormone levels: FSH, LH, Oestrogen, Progesterone
- Regulate the follicular and luteal phases of the menstrual cycle
- Regulate ovulation
- Help produce more follicles
- Improve egg quality
- Increase blood flow to the uterus and ovaries
- Thicken and improve the quality of the uterine lining
- Moderate the immune system and overall health of the body
- Reduce stress and anxiety
- Reduce the chance of miscarriage
- Absorb nutrients
- Maintain a moderate weight